Want your dose of solo travel quotes for inspiration? Look no further!
Solo travel is often a topic of debate. Many think it shouldn’t be done, and the rest find it to be the best thing they ever did. I am one of the latter. There is just something so freeing about travelling on your own schedule, without making compromises.
If you have the ability to travel on your own, it is my belief that everyone should try it at least once.
Maybe you’re looking for a quote to inspire you to finally dive right into your own first solo trip. Or perhaps you’re just trying to find a fun quote to explain why you have travelled solo in the past. Whatever the reason, I hope you find the exact quotes you’re looking for.
Before you set foot on your own journey, check out these posts:
- 15 Easy Ways to avoid Jet lag while travelling
- Gap year advantages: 12 reasons why you should go
- Honest disadvantages of a gap year
**Disclaimer – I have used this page to create a collection of my favourite solo travel quotes from books and online. I am not claiming to be the creator of them**
1. Some journeys can only be travelled alone.
2. Travel far enough to find yourself.
3. Don’t be scared to walk it alone.
4. Go solo and go far.
5. Solo journeys belong to you and you alone.
6. Travel alone. This is your sign.
7. You don’t have to wait for anyone.
8. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
9. Embrace your solitude.
10. Not every nomad is lost.
11. Life is too short not to take the trip.
12. Going alone gets you further.
13. Embrace the journey of your solo adventure.
14. Be the one people live vicariously through.
15. When you’re exploring alone, you learn who you really are.
16. Don’t wait for those that may never be ready.
17. If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.
18. They’re not coming. Book the flight.
19. Revel in the act of wandering alone.
20. To travel solo is the door to self-discovery.
21. Follow your own itinerary.
22. Life is too short to wait for other people.
23. You are your own best travel companion.
24. Stop making excuses and just get out there.
25. It’s freeing not relying on others through your journey.
26. Step out of your comfort zone, and tell them about it later.
27. A great way to learn about your country is to leave it.
28. Travelling alone is the best gift you can give to yourself.
29. Wherever you go, go with every part of you.
30. There are no compromises when you travel alone.
Going on a different type of trip and need some other quotes?
- Short Travel Quotes to spark wanderlust
- Road trip quotes to inspire you to hit the open road
- 50 Hiking Captions to get you out in nature
And now some slightly longer solo travel quotes:
31. Embrace the courage of wandering alone.
32. Travelling solo is the best way to meet your true self.
33. Travelling alone is the scariest thing you’ll ever do. But it will also be the best.
34. Why are places so much more magical when no one is around?
35. Once you start a solo journey the voyage never ends.
36. My favourite thing to do is visit places I’ve never been.
37. This is the journey of your life. It doesn’t matter if they don’t understand.
38. Start that solo journey around the world!
39. Walk your own path and be yourself.
40. It’s easier to reflect when wandering alone.
41. You never really travel alone, the world is full of friends you just haven’t met yet.
42. A little bit of confidence in yourself will take you to far off places.
43. You are more capable than you believe to take the journey solo.
44. The one who travels alone can leave today, when you travel with friends you must wait until they’re ready.
45. It’s easier to appreciate the world’s beauty when you’re all alone in a faraway land.
46. If you wait for someone to travel with you, you may be waiting a lifetime.
47. Travelling alone leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
48. The comfort zone is a beautiful place but nothing ever grows there.
49. Don’t be afraid to get lost. It can lead to the best adventures.
50. There’s nothing better than enjoying your own company.